The nine finalists for Babson College’s 2022 B.E.T.A. Challenge have been selected following the semifinal competition March 30. The finalists—in alumni, graduate, and undergraduate tracks—will be vying for more than $275,000 in cash and prizes when they pitch their entrepreneurial ventures to a panel of judges and answer questions at the B.E.T.A. Challenge Finale on Thursday, April 14 at Olin Hall.
Register today to attend the 2022 B.E.T.A. Challenge Finale.
Here are the 2022 B.E.T.A. Challenge finalists:
- ClassHook, Alexander Deeb ’14
- Lit, Mati Amin MS’20
- RT Microfluidics, Nathalya Mamane MBA’21
- Atlas Urban Farms, Connor Harbison MBA’22
- Impact Gifting, Heet Ghodasara MS’22
- Natur Athletics, Jeffery Goff MBA’22
- Hype.flix Drive-In Cinema, Samantha Azu ’22
- iDuk, Mauricio Nogueira Silverio ’24
- Unsmudgeable, Swarna Shiv ’23
Posted in Babson Briefs